7.31.2013

Scrapbooking Your Travel Photos

Hi There! Rochelle again closing out the month with a travel layout with lots of photos! I take so many photos while on vacation it’s so hard to scrap them all.  For this layout I wanted to use multi photos but not have the layout  photo heavy.  To do this, I printed 4 photos a little bit smaller than a 2x3 to fit across the page.  I use the beautiful shades of blue and orange from the SunKissed Collection to highlight the ocean and my clothing from the photos.  I also added stitching and twine to add dimension to my layout. 

Here are some close ups: 


Supplies: GCD Studios SunKissed Collection - Patterned Papers: Weekend Adventures (#2062), Sassy Swimmers (#2057); Swim Lessons (#2060), Pretty Swimsuit (#2061), Tickled with Sunshine (#2065), Lazy Days (#2067); Paperclips (#2035); Label Stickers (#2033); Die-Cut Borders (#2036); Alpha Stickers (#2032); Glitter Epoxy Dots (Kathy Davis Happiness Collection #1868); Other: mini alphas, staple and date stamp.



2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Rochelle!! I loveeeeeee it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome travel layout and love how you used this collection!!!

    ReplyDelete